Featured Video

20 Apr 2009

Failed My First Task

...And I hold my hands up. I was meant to go cover the Sauce kid event but I let other things overtake me. I feel so rotten but I'll make it up to you. There are a few things lined up that Scoops will be bringing your way like the video shoot of one of Magic Entertainment acts and an interview with a London based actress who will premier her own movie soon.

As usual ScoopsNija is the spot for current entertainment news. Keep reading and God bless.

5 comments:

  1. the guy that sang yebariba samboribobo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, first time here. I have a good feeling about this site. Good vibes. Good vision. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @BSNC...you're right.
    @JideSalu...thanks for the courtesy and for the support. I hope scoops go places. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, weldone girlfriend...this is great...love the concept,look and feel...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to congratulate you on this new venture, Parakeet! It's very inspiring to see people doing great things!

    ReplyDelete